I am not a blogger but want to send you my very best wishes. Just watched the Love in Focus piece again and am blown away by how amazing the two of you are together. Think about Spring. Renewal and green things are coming! You too will be renewed I am sure. Debra
It seems you've hit rock bottom. Up is the only way you can go. I hope and pray that you will gain strength to continue through the challenges that will restore your health. You can do it; yes you can!
11 comments:
You are my hero, Laura. Your energy will come back. I know it will.
praying
for
you
(ps you are really pretty)
Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment. ~Napolean
Hang in there Laura! I've got hope for you.
Hi Laura,
I don't know you directly, but I know of you through the lovely Kate H. :)
I'm thinking of you and praying...
thinking of you. and I love you. you're beautiful inside and out. <3
love annie.
( I forget my password for blogger already.)
Hey Laura,
I am not a blogger but want to send you my very best wishes. Just watched the Love in Focus piece again and am blown away by how amazing the two of you are together. Think about Spring. Renewal and green things are coming! You too will be renewed I am sure.
Debra
Hang in there Laura.
Lots of love.
my thoughts are
still with you.
jack.
Laura,
I too am praying for you.
And I have hope for you too.
Hang in there...i know it will all be well soon.
Dear Laura
It seems you've hit rock bottom. Up is the only way you can go. I hope and pray that you will gain strength to continue through the challenges that will restore your health.
You can do it; yes you can!
ps: I love your literary imagry
Post a Comment